Valuable Raw Materials
At Green Ant Industries we recognise the value in your waste plastics and can help your return production waste, defects or off-spec products into valuable raw materials again.
Using our network of Plastic Recycling Associates we can offer a full range of toll processing services ensuring that your plastics are recycled here in the UK and as close to the location of your waste as possible to minimise the cost on the environment and on your pocket.
Toll Recycling Services
Our comprehensive range of toll plastic recycling processes include:-
- Manual sorting of the plastics into their different plastic types
- Washing and drying to remove dirt and other impurities
- Shredding / plastic granulation service to reduce the size of the waste into a size suitable for final processing
- Compounding to produce a high quality recycled plastic compound
- You can select as few or as many of our toll recycling services as you require and have your raw materials returned to you in the form you require.
Recycled compounds can be produced with any property enhancing additive that may be required to bring your waste materials back up to the desired specification or colour.
These include impact modifiers, fillers, processing aids etc.
Each delivery of compound is accompanied by a Certificate of Conformity and, if required, a Certificate of Analysis for each batch detailing parameters which are critical to customers (this is a chargeable service).
These parameters can include test results for :
- Melt Flow Index (MFI)
- Izod Impact
- Heat Distortion Temperature (HDT)
- Vicat Softening Temperature
- Various Tensile Tests.
Materials can be returned to you in the packaging of your choice including 25 kg paper sacks, foil lined bags, FIBC’s, Octoboxes and for larger quantities by bulk tanker delivery.
Contacting Green Ant Plastic Recycling
To find out more about how Green Ant can help you with all of your plastic recycling requirements, please call on 01507 418111 or send us your details via our Contact Form .