Updated January 2013
Green Ant Plastic Recycling recognise that whilst its plastic recycling activities aim in themselves to have a positive environmental impact, that its day to day business activities and those of its Plastic Recycling Associates may have both positive and negative effects on the environment.
Green Ant is committed to the environment and to minimising the negative aspects of it business processes on it.
In due course we aim to demonstrate this commitment by establishing an Environmental Management System and to achieve accreditation to a suitable standard.
Green Ant Plastic Recycling will always:-
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation and regulatory controls.
- Manage the waste generated by the business by identifying ways to Reduce, Re-use or Recycle.
- Monitor its environmental performance and set targets for areas of improvement.
- Communicate this policy to customers, suppliers and the general public.
- Aim to maximise the potential for plastic recycling in the UK and minimise the environmental effects of the physical recycling process.
- Ensure employees are aware of its environmental commitment and are accountable for their actions through training and communication.
This policy will be reviewed regularly to ensure that it continues to be effective in demonstrating Green Ants’ environmental commitment.
Contacting Green Ant Plastic Recycling
To find out more about how Green Ant can help you with all of your plastic recycling and plastic waste management requirements, please call us on 01507 418111 send us your details via our Contact Form.
If you have materials to sell please complete the quote request form above.